• Vítejte na XBMC-Kodi.cz
  • Česko-slovenská komunita fanoušků XBMC/Kodi
Vítejte návštevníku! Přihlášení Registrace

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Koupě nového "železa" LibreElec boxu
Citace:I've had several Amlogic boxes, for myself and family/friends, all of them loaded with OpenELEC or LibreELEC.

Occasionally I run into problems and have to flash a stock firmware using the Amlogic USB Flash Tool (latest ver v2.0.7.2), and I'm back in business.

I have 4 boxes (s905, s802, and two s812h) that won't boot, no matter how much I try to flash them.  They take the stock flashes from USB Flash Tool, but they won't boot.

In a situation like this, where the Flash Tool won't work, with not FASTBOOT available on Amlogic, is there anything else I can try?  Or is this a common problem where sometimes Amlogic devices just get bricked, no amount of flashing a stock ROM to fix?

Thank you in advance for ANY ideas!

Citace:I had 2 TX5Pro s905x boxes brick.

I've sent them back to supplier for testing hardware.
I will report back with response.

Citace:It's pretty unusual for devices to truly brick, but it's not impossible, and I can totally see some of the less scrupulous manufacturers using lower grade eMMC or NAND chips in their devices to save a few cents in the rush to make the cheapest box.

→ Common for Amlogic devices to *truly* brick (despite USB Flash)?

... minimálně si po nákupu budeš čile dopisovat s někým od velkého Maa  4 這當然保證
S905X 2/3 → CE 20 \ RPi4 → LE 19 \ HTPCLE 18 \ NAS Synology DS212J/DS220+ \ Vero 4K+ → OSMC 19

Citovat

Příspěvků v tématu
RE: Koupě nového "železa" LibreElec boxu - od Rossi D - 09.3.2017, 11:53

Přejít na fórum:

Prochází: 1 host(ů)